Forum

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Off-Topic > Nightfire, Fan Art!

ClassicBondForever

hope there aren't any objections in submitting some fan-arts related to Nightfire, because I am planning to illustrate a few elements from the PC version of the game. Such as this one, from the Island Gateway level where Bond plants C4 bombs underneath a silo at the island.

This is the level where James Bond makes his way to escape the Phoenix Corporation building in Tokyo, after defeating a helicopter on the rooftop. However, I have submitted some improvements on the element such as Bond wearing a suit instead of a commando gear and is aided by the beautiful Dominique Paradis, who fights alongside 007 to defeat the enemy and show him an escape route. Another addition I've put was the presence of a ninja assassin whom Bond fights throughout the game... in fact... many of them. However, in the original game, none of these were present in the level's ending, because I just dragged in some excitement in the sequence.

Thanks for reading the post. More artworks to come. Probably the next one would be set in the outer space or at Mayhew's estate.

--

A dry vodka martini. Shaken, not stirred.

October 26, 2013 at 8:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

beverlypills
Administrator

wowowowo very nice art !!!

it remembers me perfectly back in the times around 2003/4 when i played these mission maps. today i only play the multiplayer mod, but this makes me up to play them again :D want to shoot at this helicopter with bazooka again^^

--

"DONT BE A HATER, BE A CELEBRATER" (by Jeff Stelling, 9/26/2013)

October 26, 2013 at 9:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ClassicBondForever

I am very glad you liked them, mate. The storyline really deserves to be looked forward to, again. My favourite level from the game is the Tower Inflitration one, under the name "Phoenix Rising" ("Night Shift" in the console version).

--

A dry vodka martini. Shaken, not stirred.

October 26, 2013 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.