Forum

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Game > Ricecooker(s')

[NooB] Baggylotto

Hi,

Yesterday, I plays nightfire with lil' (mini) Ricecooker :)  aka his brother.

He played very well and we both manage to get a few kills on one another.

Good for him to play like his brother, he has big shoes to fill! 

--
October 18, 2013 at 3:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ricecooker

since when do i have a brother ;o

October 18, 2013 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

http://thumbs.freewebs.com/Members/viewThumb.jsp?fileID=435268526&size=thumb

Hi,

i think i saw him 2. He was playing with the name ricecooker since two days but he was much better than you,, lol no :P

--

http://noobs-forum.webs.com/apps/util/Frames/browserFrame.jsp?&name=avatarId&type=image&multi=0&browse=false&parentForm=profileTabForm&appId=305&siteId=115764496&token=null

" ok. i like dm_caviar on happy place. and today it was fuckin cold. i eat some schnitzel now " ( by beverlypills, 11/07/2016 )

qt┴°Äm┘ ╠.▲

#sCROLL Up####

October 18, 2013 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[NooB] Baggylotto

Ricecooker at October 18, 2013 at 4:06 PM

since when do i have a brother ;o

I don't know but he says he's your brother and he goes by the name Ricecooker. It is a misunderstanding and this topic can be deleted.

--
October 18, 2013 at 5:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ricecooker

lol

no idea who it is, some random troll/faker i guess. i only have a sister whos played a few times before but she cant even kill an easy bot ;x

October 18, 2013 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[NooB] Baggylotto

hi

i felt to reopen this thread cause i have now seen 2 ricecooker imposters this week in random romania server.

i am very gullible so if you are reading this and it is you, then please try  to think of a more original name that wont confuse others into thinking you are someone else. thanks:)

-the management 

--
April 18, 2014 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KiNg-Ahmed

Me too... I thought he was ricecooker, as soon as he came back, I told him wb because you know I like ricecooker lol. But I noticed that he didn't kill me easily like you, and I know his style while enemy nears him, he's walking right and left quickly "A and D" and he looks familiar before. And then he is not ricecooker because Music said "He is not ricecooker lol." also the name is not like your name because his name was "Ricecooker#BNFPE" and then he changed name to pelikan lol and he said he was a joke lol... That's it lol. I know most player use fake name or even use name but with badwords like "King-Fagmed" or "chickenshit" lol especially they use name exact same name like Ricecooker. Btw that guy I told you he was using fake name, he use the name as CSS Gido also lol.

--

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi, visit my website! king-ahmed.webs.com

Enjoy! ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

April 18, 2014 at 5:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ricecooker

ye i dont rly play much anymore and i cant even join those french eu servers so if you see someone there with my name its not me ;p

April 18, 2014 at 8:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.