Forum

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Game > Gamespy Master Server Replacement Finished!

norulezgaming

The new gamespy master server replacement for Nightfire is now complete. Simply edit the engine.dll in your game client and game servers with a hex editor and change master.gamespy.com to master.nightfirepc.com. There are two of them. Replace both.

The new replacement master server is twice as fast as the original as well!

Those players who have the latest nightfire client patch will receive an auto update request shortly that will automatically apply the new master server ip to your game.

Server hosts MUST either apply this engine hotfix manually, or download the latest server patch that will be release very, very soon if they want their servers to show up on the new list.

May 26, 2014 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[NooB] Baggylotto

niiiiiceeee thanks!!! :D

May 26, 2014 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

norulezgaming

a new update to the client patch is now released and any person who has a version of the game with built-in auto update will receive this new patch. A new server patch will follow shortly. I will continue adding new server ip's manually to the new master server until all the server hosts have migrated to the new system.

May 27, 2014 at 12:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

norulezgaming

May 27, 2014 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lord

hi guys

i have a probem when the patch find that their is a new update and i choose yes it restart i run the game as adminstrator and i'm using win 7 ultimate i want to update to the final patch that add the new server list

May 27, 2014 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

norulezgaming

what version does your launcher say when you start the game? the latest version should say v5.75

May 27, 2014 at 6:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lord

it 5.67 i know that the last v is 5.75 my proplem is when the patch find that their is a new update and i choose yes it restarts

May 27, 2014 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

norulezgaming

Give me 30 minutes I will pack up a new zip and upload it to the site for you containing the latest version

May 27, 2014 at 7:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lord

norulezgaming at May 27, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Give me 30 minutes I will pack up a new zip and upload it to the site for you containing the latest version

ok thank you

May 27, 2014 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

norulezgaming

please check the other thread for the file

May 27, 2014 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lord

norulezgaming at May 27, 2014 at 8:31 PM

please check the other thread for the file

downloaded it .....works fine thanks again :D

May 27, 2014 at 11:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

norulezgaming

sorry for the downtime of the master server. there's a crash bug in one of the functions that will be looked into tomorrow. for now it's set to automatically restart when it crashes

May 29, 2014 at 5:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.