Forum

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Game > New Ehrgeiz's map SGU_Destiny_beta1 plus his map Ehr's house beta 4

KiNg-Ahmed

As you may notice that I released a map on my website made by Ehrgeiz, I make a new topic here because anyone can download here and try it now that players still don't try it yet (anyone who doesn't visit my website first time). I also notice that you added new "News" on your website about "some beta-maps were released". But if you want to try it here, then here it is! This is not Ehr's house beta map, it is new map called SGU_Destiny_beta1.

SGU_Destiny_beta1: Download

Description by Ehrgeiz.

"All right guys, here it is! My newest map! Some of you may know what this map is based off of. If you recognize the name of the map, then you probably know what it is. For those of you that don't, it will be a great surprise! I worked very hard on this map. So please, don't cheat to find secrets by using noclip or wireframe. It's not quite finished yet. There are still are a lot of stuff that I want to add. But for now, it's ready to be played. The map is quite large, for those of you with older computers may have to load the map a few times before you can actually get in. But it works for my 2002 computer so it should work for anyone else's computer. Well, I hope you all enjoy my map!

Oh yes, for this map, make sure mp_allowcharacters 1 is on."

IMPORTANT NOTE!

As Ehrgeiz said mp_allowcharacters 1 must be on. To open it "for new players only", open console by pressing the " ` back quote or ~ tilde" button on your keyboard near by "1", then write "mp_allowcharacters 1" without quotes to appear NPC, and then it should be now appear NPC after you restart the map. For more info about the console, go to my website, then go to the page "Tutorials", and then download "How to Enable Console for 007 Nightfire".

Also, to play this map because it doesn't have name like "DM_SGU_Destiny_beta1" which it doesn't appear on the main menu, again open console and write "map SGU_Destiny_beta1" without quotes, and then you are now on this map without choosing map on the main menu instead you just wrote from the console.

This file has 9.60 MB (21,593,841 bytes) so there's no problem to download for you. Unless the map makes your computer slow if you have an old computer like Ehrgeiz said.

Hope you enjoy it! If you want to play with Ehrgeiz, you will see Ehrgeiz's server appears maybe weekend, so you will explore map with him to know more about this map. Again have fun! :D

Plus his old map Ehr's house beta4. Download

Ofcourse coming soon for Ehr's house beta5!

Credits to Ehrgeiz made an awesome map that you've never seen it before!

--

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi, visit my website! king-ahmed.webs.com

Enjoy! ;)

February 26, 2014 at 6:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

beverlypills
Administrator

today i played first time ehrs house beta4.

its wonderful :D dragonball and zelda fans will love it :) !!

didnt know that ehrgeiz makes such professional maps, really good work.

hope he hosts soon his server again

--

"DONT BE A HATER, BE A CELEBRATER" (by Jeff Stelling, 9/26/2013)

February 27, 2014 at 7:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KiNg-Ahmed

Yes. He did an amazing map that nobody played it like this before. He made this map so hard and long time, but he did a great work on this. Yeah hahaha DragonBall and Zelda.

--

Hi, visit my website! king-ahmed.webs.com

Enjoy! ;)

February 27, 2014 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CBMI6

Hello,

I too have played the map and play it quite often!  Lol.  Me and Ehrgeiz are planning to make a "NIGHTGATE ADVENTURES" Youtube series with the map :) It's based on Stargate meet's Nightfire sort of thing.  Hopefully people will like it ;)

March 3, 2014 at 1:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.