Forum

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Other Games???

{WAR}KrY

I cant find the thread about all the different 007 games.  Are there others as good, and possibly more populated, multiplayer 007 games or similar that people still play.  Are these available for free or little cost?  Can they be played on a laptop that is HD but no real video card?

I currently play:

Counterstrike Source  (pretty fun)

TeamFortress2 (Fun but I am totaly new to it)

and Nighfire (I'll never get as good as rice, but im lucky enough to kill him once or twice per map).  

Played in the past:

Command and Conquere Renegade (FPS) (kinda fun)

Battlefield 1942 (loved it)

Americas Army (not bad but disterbing as it is a recruiting tool)

Diablo II

Baulders Gate

Its not that I don't love Nightfire but I wish there were more players/servers/players  .  I also wish there was voice chat.

--

K<R>Y

c|;-{~

January 9, 2014 at 12:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[NooB] Baggylotto

Hi My first game i played is nightfire so im unexperience to soo many games..  want to try other games too. I 'm downloading counter-strike. what is TeamFortress2 like?

--
January 9, 2014 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

norulezgaming

if you get a controller, the emulator scene has a fair amount of followers in Goldeneye and Perfect Dark

quantum of solace was a COD4 clone and the multiplayer died after less than 6 months

blood stone had a decent single player but it was far too long, i never played the multiplayer (i knew it would be bad)

never played any of the newer ones

January 11, 2014 at 12:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{WAR}KrY
TF2 is pretty fun. I suck and still don't understand all the weapons and characters. You can choose from 8 or 9 characters who have different strengths and weaknesses Scout - fast but small(can bunny hop almost like PJ), low health but hard to hit Soldier- bigger, better weapons rocket launcher can be used to jump high(also PJ like skill) Demo man - grenade launcher- one with sticky grenades Heavy- big guy with huge mini gun Medic - heals people and can build up a super charge that makes teammate invincible for short time while you heal them Sniper - head shots are hard but inatant kill Engineer - builds things like transporters to get team across map faster, century guns(big ass ronins), and Despenser to heal and ammo up team. Pyro- has a flame thrower and shoots a flare gun. Lots of burning SPY! - not exactly bond - but he has devices like cloaking watch to turn almost invisible, knife to stab in back, disguises to look like characters on other team. And a device that saps What I like most is the team aspect. You really do best if you have some of each charactor on the team. There are also several types of game play. Capture flag points. Where team has to keep control or gain control of 5 flag points on map Another where one team had to eacort a cart(bomb) through the map and pass 4 or 5 control points(capture points) till the blow up the other teams base. Cart only moves when pushers are in close proximity. So the other team has to kill them to keep them off. Respawn has a delay(good for taking toke) Other modes I have not played. Man vs Machine is cooperative but I haven't tried it. I think there is a ki g of the hill or something bit I haven't tried it either. I will see if I can get some screen shots. Lots of carnage and body parts flying.
--

K<R>Y

c|;-{~

January 18, 2014 at 11:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[NooB] Baggylotto
Cool! Thanks for details. lots of characters and game maps. I am definitely going to give this game a shot. I will pro ably run through the tutorial first tho :), don't want to get destroyed being a NooB in multiplayer ;( any beginner characters? I think medic or spy will be interesting
--
January 18, 2014 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ricecooker

tf2 is pretty fun, ive played it a bit. theres a competitive tf2 tournament this weekend being streamed at http://www.twitch.tv/esea_orange if you're interested. like nf its pretty fast paced and intense, really fun to watch

January 18, 2014 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{WAR}KrY

TF2 Pics from spawn mostly in practicce mode to save time, will try to get action pics soon

--

K<R>Y

c|;-{~

January 18, 2014 at 3:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

beverlypills
Administrator

lol wasnt team fortress 2 the game which xs-clan started to play when they left nightfire and then came back 2 months later to nf ?^^

--

"DONT BE A HATER, BE A CELEBRATER" (by Jeff Stelling, 9/26/2013)

January 19, 2014 at 12:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{WAR}KrY

Played with the Baggy yesterday!

--

K<R>Y

c|;-{~

January 20, 2014 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[NooB] Baggylotto

lol i dont know what i was doing ..

i think KRY was the medic and that is why everyone is calling "MEDIC!" jk :)

he was a very good medic and he healed me many times when i didnt notice, since i was busy shooting rockets at my feet trying to jump high but only getting 2 feet(pun not intended) off the ground :(

good games:D

teams were blue versus red just like nightfire mi6 vs phoenix ;)

--
January 20, 2014 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{WAR}KrY

You also get to taunt (poke,irritate) by pressing G,  This guy plays guitar then smashes it.

--

K<R>Y

c|;-{~

January 21, 2014 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.