Forum Home > Game > singleplayer speedrun

Ricecooker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHugzrV8JqQ

not a pjump video this time ;x but theres lots of pjumping in it ;p

December 31, 2013 at 4:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[NooB] Baggylotto

lol 8:30 - 9:00 

great pjump moves @40:05

i think beverly will like when you pjump on the train tracks, (i think it was around 45:00)

amazing job Ricecooker!

O_o nICELY DONe!

[ps took me 1 month to beat singleplayer :( hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

--
December 31, 2013 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

beverlypills
Administrator

really epic!!!

i never finished in my life the single player mod without cheats ^^

--

"DONT BE A HATER, BE A CELEBRATER" (by Jeff Stelling, 9/26/2013)

January 1, 2014 at 12:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[NooB] Baggylotto
Time for a 2nd post ;X btw I think I also use cheats Beverly :D. for sure I used a walkthrough. lol @17:40
--
January 3, 2014 at 9:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{WAR}KrY

is operative most difficult level? if so i think i may have to be sick.  Nice job rice.

--

K<R>Y

c|;-{~

January 8, 2014 at 12:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ricecooker

nah its the easiest :x however, the objectives are the same on all 3 levels. the only differences are that on hardest (00 agent) the enemies have significantly more hp and armour plates only heal 2 bars instead of 3. i was originally going to do it on hardest but it probably would have been like 10-15 mins slower as the boss fights take forever due to their higher hp. i would have also had to spend more time going out of my way to collect armour as the plates are nerfed. with all that in mind i decided that easy would make a more exciting run to play and watch

January 8, 2014 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{WAR}KrY

still sick, and fun, and helpful to watch.  I have been playing singleplay since seeing it, just beat it, dont know now if it was on easy or difficult, though the bosses seemed a lot harder for me to beat, especially the van.  When i watched u kill van with p90 in one try i was upset with myself, i was using rockets and nades.  Just finished it last night.

--

K<R>Y

c|;-{~

January 8, 2014 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.