Forum

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Off-Topic > Latest Video Game you played?

ClassicBondForever

Well, the title says it all, which video game is the latest one you've played? I think I'll start with mine.

Shadow Warrior is the remake of the classic 90s FPS game of the same name, retaining its original gameplay and making it a PROPER retro shooter which has been absent for years ever since an irritating franchise called Call of Duty (I personally call it Cry on Doody!) emerged and destroyed the classic shooters! Anyway, Shadow Warrior, like the original is fun game to play, and reclaims the sense of humour displayed in the 80s/90s action movies such as the ones Stallone and Schwarzenegger starred in. I loved this game very much, and I rate it 10/10.

--

A dry vodka martini. Shaken, not stirred.

October 27, 2013 at 6:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

beverlypills
Administrator

the latest games i played were Nightfire and Fifa 11 :D

--

"DONT BE A HATER, BE A CELEBRATER" (by Jeff Stelling, 9/26/2013)

October 27, 2013 at 8:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ClassicBondForever

Cool, and did FIFA 11 meet your expectations?

--

October 27, 2013 at 8:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

beverlypills
Administrator

yea i like it.i give it 8/10. its not really much different to other fifa-games, but it has the normal fun-factor like the others of this series and at least soccer-fans will surely have fun with it

--

October 27, 2013 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ClassicBondForever

The last time I played a FIFA game was three years ago, I think it was FIFA 08. To be honest, the essence of the original FIFAs are gone, now. It's something new starting with '08.

--

October 27, 2013 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

beverlypills
Administrator

idk, i just like soccer and for me the fifa games are fun :)

btw i watched the video u posted in the other thread. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lze1SmO0MQI)

the driving reminded me on 007 Racing.

do you know it?

i often played it many many years ago ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk1s9a5s1jk

--

October 29, 2013 at 11:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ClassicBondForever

beverlypills at October 29, 2013 at 11:31 AM

idk, i just like soccer and for me the fifa games are fun :)

btw i watched the video u posted in the other thread. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lze1SmO0MQI)

the driving reminded me on 007 Racing.

do you know it?

i often played it many many years ago ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk1s9a5s1jk

Yes, of course. I've finished that game many times, and it's one of my favourite, it's like the classic Need For Speed games containing gadget-laiden cars, which is awesome. However, the game could've been a lot better as there were some levels that were pointless, such as the backalley level, or the military camp level where Bond has to plant bombs all around the camp. But the other ones were spectacular. First time I've played the last level, which is my favourite, it took me some time to find out the plane's weak spot. Overall, the game is average but I loved it, it's a guilty pleasure.
--

October 29, 2013 at 12:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

beverlypills
Administrator

i didnt really play the single player mod, because i had no memory card and i was fucked up by starting everytime from level 1 again^^ but i often played the multiplayer mod.

i give it 7/10 stars :)

--

October 29, 2013 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ClassicBondForever

I give it the same rate, too. Oh, why don't you try the game on a PSX emulator?

--

October 29, 2013 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

http://thumbs.freewebs.com/Members/viewThumb.jsp?fileID=435268526&size=thumb

Hi,

the latest video game i (tried to) play was "Jungle Hunt" on an old Atari CX 2600 console i found on the street together with 11oldschool games some time ago. Unfortunately there were no game controllers with it and i threw my old controllers away many years ago.

At least i saw the starting screen but then i couldn't play it. Maybe i will find some controllers on the flea market, hopefully.

Cheers

--

http://noobs-forum.webs.com/apps/util/Frames/browserFrame.jsp?&name=avatarId&type=image&multi=0&browse=false&parentForm=profileTabForm&appId=305&siteId=115764496&token=null

" ok. i like dm_caviar on happy place. and today it was fuckin cold. i eat some schnitzel now " ( by beverlypills, 11/07/2016 )

qt┴°Äm┘ ╠.▲

#sCROLL Up####

October 31, 2013 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[NooB] Baggylotto

Cool! :)

--
October 31, 2013 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ClassicBondForever

That's a shame. You should reclaim some old controllers and get those days back.:)

--

October 31, 2013 at 4:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

beverlypills
Administrator

Oldschool at its best! Nice :)

--

October 31, 2013 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ClassicBondForever

of course!! oh, recently I finished this one in a couple of days! A great game!

You'll love this one!

--

November 2, 2013 at 8:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

beverlypills
Administrator

looks like pussy galore. i would give it the title "the great adventures of pussy galore"

--

November 2, 2013 at 8:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ClassicBondForever

More like Black Widow, I think. Scarlett Johansson anyone? :D

--

November 2, 2013 at 9:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ClassicBondForever

If you loved NIGHTFIRE, then this is something you should never miss! It's been a years and I played the game, but a few hours ago, I installed the "Game of The Year" version and I found myself still in love with this game. Yes, the main character is a secret agent! A female James Bond, I could say.

--

November 6, 2013 at 3:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

beverlypills
Administrator

i have no one lives forever 2 !!

as far as i remember it was much more bloody than nf and it had many funny gameplays like fighting with sword or riding motorcycle^^

but didnt play it since over 7-8 years

--

November 6, 2013 at 7:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ClassicBondForever

beverlypills at November 6, 2013 at 7:53 AM

i have no one lives forever 2 !!

as far as i remember it was much more bloody than nf and it had many funny gameplays like fighting with sword or riding motorcycle^^

but didnt play it since over 7-8 years

Yes, both NOLF1 and NOLF2 are supposed to be funny because they are inspired from Austin Powers, who in turn is inspired from James Bond, and parodied it. Yes, there was a motorcycle and snowmobile chase in both of the games. I've always enjoyed these. Shame a third episode in the franchise was never released.
--

November 6, 2013 at 8:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{WAR}KrY
I play Teamfortess2, counterstrike source, and nightfire Used to play - command and conquer renegade (fps), dod, need for speed porschia unleashed, Fritz if you get that Atari 2600 working I recommend Chopper Command, pitfall, and dungions and draggons. 2600 was the first amd only gaming system my parents got us as kids. Then we had apple2e (wazardry was best game on that), then an ibm where I was introduced to fps with wolfenstine.
--

K<R>Y

c|;-{~

November 12, 2013 at 9:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.