Forum

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Game > Nightfire Source Release (February 2015)

norulezgaming

Nightfire Source has been released (Alpha), visit www.NightfireSource.com, register on the forums and visit the beta program to download the game!

February 6, 2015 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

beverlypills
Administrator

i`m too dumb to find it. where is the download link? and will i be able to play online against others with this alpha-release?? greedings

--

"DONT BE A HATER, BE A CELEBRATER" (by Jeff Stelling, 9/26/2013)

March 8, 2015 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[NooB] Baggylotto

hi Bevs, you are not dumb silly  :roll:

anyways, i think since you are already registered on the nightfire source forum you can just  login to your account at forum.nightfiresource.com and then, in the list of topics in the forum you should see a beta program topic which says "Downloads". when you click on Downloads go to this thread "Nightfire Source Alpha 0.0.5.4+ (March 2015) Download" and on the first page is explained how to install the alpha game. 

i think there is at least one multiplayer online server you can play against others. i can't guarantee there will be lots players there tho since its still in development stages.

beers4cheers

March 9, 2015 at 12:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

beverlypills
Administrator

thanks baggs :)

i think i dont download it. i didnt find enough time for my loved original nightfire this month, so it would be too much to start now another game. and even its just another beta and not the real release (as the title of this topic suggests). so i wait till a normal source-version will be online and i just have to download the exe-data and there will play many people online. and till this will happen i continue playing the original (hope next time more, cause i'm still busy).

btw someone is interested in playing nf next tuesday 22:00 o clock german time? lets meet on a server

--

"DONT BE A HATER, BE A CELEBRATER" (by Jeff Stelling, 9/26/2013)

March 27, 2015 at 9:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[NooB] Baggylotto

yea ofcourse, i might be still be at work, but if i am not i will see you on nf teusday. :)

March 27, 2015 at 2:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

norulezgaming

we have already made the game much quicker to download. There is no reason to keep waiting. The final release won't be until years from now probably. the game plays exactly like the original nightfire, and since downloads are much quicker now, there will be more and more people playing soon. and it's super easy to update the game as well. the original nightfire player base has dropped so low that there's actually MORE people joining and downloading source than there has been the original game in 3 months. the forum is exploding with new registered users and this forum is completely dead in comparison.

March 28, 2015 at 5:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.