Forum

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Game > Dwindling Population

norulezgaming

Unless there is a sharp increase in the number of players in Nightfire, I see no reason to continue hosting the new master server. The population of Nightfire has gone down to the point where the is a total of ~6 players a day, or less. And every single time I do see players actually playing the game, as soon as I join I get bombarded with people begging for help with their crappy computer FPS this and patch not working that, and server commands not working, blah blah blah. I'm done. Nightfire Source doesn't even look promising anymore. There's one post in the Nightfire Source forum once every ~3-4 weeks or more? No one wants to help work on Source, no one wants to learn. I say give up and move on.

Click here to view a graph of Nightfire's population

July 25, 2014 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ricecooker

access denied

turn on pjump already and i might start playing again once in awhile

July 26, 2014 at 12:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

norulezgaming

what? none of the servers except one have pjump disabled, and i'm not the host of any of them

July 26, 2014 at 12:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

norulezgaming

gamespy is officially shut down, master.gamespy.com does not respond in Nightfire v1.0

July 26, 2014 at 1:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ricecooker

does the one server with people have pj disabled ;x? idk last time i played in the romania pub, the only one thats ever populated, pjump was off. either way its going to be almost impossible to get new players with gamespy offline

July 26, 2014 at 2:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

norulezgaming

romania sniper (the only one that gets players) has pjump enabled, the 'romania original' has pjump disabled

July 26, 2014 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[NooB] Baggylotto

Hi, I noticed this too. This population is teeny-tiny like the size of Weinbrand. :) 

--
July 27, 2014 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{WAR}TRAXXAS

I feel the more content we get on youtube, the more attention this game will get. It's important to include links to both nightfirepc.com and this forum as well. Who wouldn't want to try out a FREE game after they see some good CTF footage or an impressive multi-kill with a raptor? I'll update the descriptions on the vids I have.  I think we can all agree there's something timeless about nf gameplay.

December 9, 2014 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.