Forum

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Game > 24/7 Island02 CTF

norulezgaming

I put up a server with a modified m7_island02 turned into CTF. I tried to make both sides as equal as possible. Let me know of your feedback, hope people come to like it for something different

January 26, 2014 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[NooB] Baggylotto

niceee :D hope more come to play on it. thanks for hosting.

--
January 27, 2014 at 12:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[NooB] Baggylotto

played with manbearpizza

photo whimpsurprise_zps8ca46490.png

sorry whimp :(

--
January 28, 2014 at 12:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

beverlypills
Administrator

played it today. even when it wont become my favourite map, you did a good job and turned it to a good ctf_map :-)

--

"DONT BE A HATER, BE A CELEBRATER" (by Jeff Stelling, 9/26/2013)

January 28, 2014 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

norulezgaming

i just made some game-changing improvements to island02 CTF. there are a bit more ammo and weapons lying around, the beginning and end parts of the single player portion are blocked off, the flag positions have been moved slightly, the CTF powerups are fixed, a fence at the phoenix spawn area was removed to make it easier to access ammo and armor inside of the room, there are more spawnpoints, the scuba diver suit was moved to a more visible location, some fences and grates can now be penetrated by bullets, the ladders are more easy to climb out of (you will be insta-teleported up the ladder), there is more armor in general around the map, a tree was added by the phoenix flag to add a bit more cover from spawnkilling MI6 players (mi6 team has a power generator to protect their spawn area)

January 29, 2014 at 1:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

beverlypills
Administrator

played it today again, it was fun. but why is there only a grapple point for team blue in the middle (to go up to the hole where the skull-powerup is)? it was a bit unfair cause u can throw things from "up" to "down" in the phoenix spawn

--

February 9, 2014 at 11:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

norulezgaming

there is another hole in the ceiling, these secrets weren't really intended for the public to find out and they will be removed soon

February 9, 2014 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sir Fisher

gave you some tips last night (well my last night lol) to improve it..

March 5, 2014 at 1:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

beverlypills
Administrator

played it today, i like this map more and more :)

--

March 30, 2014 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KiNg-Ahmed

Yeah I played this map with my friends and players too, and it's greater than CTF_Romania lol because it's boring to play it, killing, pjumping, etc... But playing new map is what players want to play newer than always the same map lol... Most players joined this map and immediately said "Guys let's go to Romania, it's boring..." lol...

--

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi, visit my website! king-ahmed.webs.com

Enjoy! ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

March 31, 2014 at 4:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.